September 5, 2009

A Seester FOTD!!

Hey Beauties!

My seester Cheryl and I did a little bonding over makeup today! To say that she isn't the makeup addict that I am is like the Black Knight's exclamation in Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail upon having his limbs cut off: "It's only a flesh wound!" The woman almost never wears much makeup. She doesn't have a regular office job, so she doesn't see much point.

SO, I begged her to let me do her face and frankly, I think she is GORGEOUS!! So here is the before shot, actually with foundation and concealer, because we almost forgot the photos altogether:




Then after I worked my magic:



We didn't do a before picture for me because we were racing against nap time for my nephew, so here is my finished look:



We used the very same colors except for the foundation and concealer and powder...me being the paleface and she having a swimming pool in her neighborhood.




Yeah, we're related! Now tell me who is older...no fair cheating!!

FOTD products:

Foundation-Cheryl: MUFE HD in 123
Foundation-me: MUFE HE in 118
Concealer-Cheryl: MUFE Lift Concealer in 2
Concealer-me: Bobbi Brown Warm Ivory
Loose Powder-Cheryl: NARS in Beach
Loose Powder-me: NARS in Eden
Powder Blush: Smashbox in Blushing Rose
Bronzer: Smashbox Bronze Lights
Highlighter: Smashbox Soft Lights in Illuminate
Under eye Brightener: Smashbox Photo Op Under eye Brightener
Eye Brow Powder: Bare Escentuals in Brunette
Highlight Eye Shadow: MAC Blanc Type
Mid-tone Eye Shadow: MAC Omega
Contour Eye Shadow: MAC Satin Taupe
Gel Eye Liner: Bare Escentuals Buxom Lashliner in Leatherette
Pencil Eye Liner: MAC Powerpoint in Industry
Mascara-Cheryl: L'Oreal Voluminous in Black
Mascara-me: Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash in Blackest Black
Lip liner: Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Nude
Lipstick: Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Peach Mocha


I played with some of the Smashbox products that I'm blogging this week, but only a few!

Until then, Stay Beautiful!!

Suz

0 comments:

Post a Comment